Welcome to the web site of South London Inter Faith Group: linking and sharing with the faith communities of South London for 36 years.
This site includes our latest news and information about the Group, its aims, and its pattern of activities.
You can find information about our events and other events in and around South London of which we have been notified. All are welcome to our events.
Lambeth Country Show
Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th July, noon – 8pm
Come and visit the Inter Faith Stall in Charities West
Inter Faith Walks exhibition material
Exhibitions on the theme WALKING AND TALKING: inter faith walks in south London took place during 2013 at Southwark Cathedral in July and at City Hall in November.
Would you like to use the exhibition material in your own place of worship or community venue?
Will you organise an inter faith walk in your own local area?
See the exhibitions page for information.
Click here for information about joining the Group.
- We live in or near South London
- We want to learn about each other’s religions and beliefs
- We like to meet new friends of faith locally
- We like to visit places of prayer and worship
- We hope to encourage mutual understanding of teachings, traditions and practices among the faith communities of South London
- We want to work with other inter faith organisations in South London
- We respect each other’s religion or belief and conversion is no part of our aim